#1 Camouflage Tattoo Course
SERVE OTHERS IN A BIG WAY & TRANSFORM LIVES
Train With Me & Serve Others in a big Way
Camouflaging stretch marks and scars can dramatically improve the lives of others, while also positively impacting your own. It’s fulfilling, challenging and extremely rewarding. My training program is an extensive, intimate experience that covers a wide variety of topics and hands-on-training to give you the most solid foundation to jumpstart your new career or expand the one you already have.
Being an advocate for continuing education, I have learned and been trained on the stretch mark and scar camouflage technique by several artists. In addition, my mentor has been performing scar camouflages since the 1950s. I still continually experiment and explore new inks and techniques, which I share with all my students (past and present) even after we’ve met. You will be added to a few private training groups online so that we can continue to support each other. After your training, I’m certain you will have the confidence to continue to evolve and refine your craft, which better serves the clients you touch.
$4800 INVESTMENT AND INCLUDES:
Financing is Available ― Learn Now & Pay Later
2 Day Training Option for Experienced PMU Artists $3900
(Please call for details, no live model)
- 3 Day Training Option for New Artists $4800
- Includes Starter Kit – tattoo pen and power supply, shading needles, special camouflage tattoo inks, dilution, ink caps, ink mixer and stirrers, grip tape and ink wands
Includes Detailed Training Manual covering topics: FAQs, color theory, overtones and undertones, how to custom blend inks and match skin tones, healing factors, risks involved, pre-care and post-care instructions, sample consent forms, how to qualify clients during consultations, ink education, safety health standards, studio preparation, supply list, tattoo shading techniques, price rate sheet, and marketing and sales
Includes Jayd’s Custom Color Swatches and secret to matching client’s skin tones
- Includes 6-Months FREE Access to PMU Crash Course, my online marketing coaching program that teaches you how to build a presence online, win clients and grow your business asap!
Hands-On-Training include a variety of shading techniques and working on a live model where I shadow you
- Learn Expert Tips & Tricks that took me years to figure out based on healed results that will accelerate the quality of your work amongst other artists
Observation Notes written by me as encouragement and reminders of what to keep practice after completing your education, and that are personalized for your growth
Certification of Completion of the Brazilian Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage Technique by Studio Conceal
Continued Support even after you’re done training. I’ll add you to two private Facebook groups with other Camouflage Tattoo Artists from around the world for continued support and education
Lunch is Provided First 2 Days
- Small Group, Intimate Training Setting
Upcoming Training July 15th-17th
Currently, trainings are hosted every other month so that I can focus on my current book of clients.
Requirements to Participate:
Completed Bloodborne Pathogen
A deposit of $500 is required to secure and hold your upcoming training dates and also applies towards your final balance.
Balance to be paid in full on the first day of training.
Everyone comes from different backgrounds of experiences (whether you’re new to the beauty industry or an experienced tattoo artist) so the one-on-one attention allows me the flexibility to tailor each training to best serve the individual. I ask that you be flexible, open to learning and evolving as this new procedure continues to grow in the continuing years.
LET'S GET STARTED
Upcoming Training Dates: SEPTEMBER 9-11TH, 2021
UNSURE IF CAMOUFLAGE TATTOOING IS FOR YOU?
Get the E-Book & Find Out!
GET THE E-BOOK
Map to Becoming a Camouflage Tattoo Artist
Interested in learning the art of camouflage tattooing? Thinking of changing careers, but need more info? I’m way ahead of you. This is the business black book that will give you everything you need to know, including:
- A roadmap on how to get certified in camouflage tattooing
- The many different camouflage niches you can jump into
- The 5 things I wish I had known before I invested into my first trainer (so you don’t make the same mistakes!)
- Rules, regulations, and risks involved in what we do as tattooists
- What a typical workday looks like behind the scenes
- Initial start-up costs, including what tattoo pens to buy, etc.
- And so much more!