Camouflage Tattoo Mentorship
#1 Camouflage Tattoo Course
learn more about the Camouflage Tattoo Mentorship
What Sets Us Apart?
Traditional trainings are typically styled as a 1-2 day “crash course intro” into tattooing, which we believe is NOT enough time to learn the fundamentals of working on compromised skin, let alone build your business. Most times, you are sent home with a certification in hand without any real confidence or competence in what you’ve just learned. This is not how we work. Our trainings are styled as an in-depth mentorship into your camouflage tattoo career to help support you even after your certification.
Mentorship starts with a 5-day in-person training to learn the fundamentals of tattooing, the Studio Conceal Camouflage technique, practical applications that involve homework, and live model work. Upon completion, your certification will include 50 hours of education and application to ensure that you feel 110% confident in your newly, acquired skills. In addition, you will have the option to join our monthly mentorship calls as you work in the field and confront a variety of case studies.
Our mentorship training program requires an application to be submitted and reviewed for a phone interview. Beginner and advanced trainings are hosted bi-monthly with a maximum of 4 students per training.
$8000 INVESTMENT AND INCLUDES:
UPCOMING TRAININGS: JUNE- SOLD OUT! AUGUST 22-26th - AVAILABLE
- 5 Day Beginner Mentorship for New Artists $8000
- Includes Starter Kit – wireless tattoo pen, boxes of shading needles for both scar and stretch mark camouflage, camouflage tattoo inks and modifiers, dilution, ink caps, ink mixer and stirrers, grip tape, clip cord sleeves and ink wands
Includes Detailed Training Manual covering topics: FAQs, color theory, overtones and undertones, how to custom blend inks and match skin tones, “inkless” camouflage options to treat the skin, healing factors, risks involved, pre-care and post-care instructions, sample consent forms, how to qualify clients during consultations, ink and needle education, safety health standards, studio preparation, supply list, tattoo shading techniques for both scars and stretch marks, price rate sheet, marketing and sales
Includes Jayd’s Custom Color Swatches and secret to matching clients’ skin tones
- Includes 6-Months FREE Access to PMU Crash Course, my online marketing coaching program that teaches you how to build a presence online, win clients and grow your business asap!
Hands-On-Training includes using a variety of shading techniques while working on live models
Learn Expert Tips & Tricks that took me years to figure out based on healed results that will accelerate the quality of your work amongst other artists
- Observation Notes written by me as encouragement and reminders of what to keep practice after completing your education, and that are personalized for your growth
- Certification of Completion of the Studio Conceal Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage Technique
- Added to Mastermind after you’re done training with us, you’ll immediately get added to our private mastermind group with monthly, live ‘brain storming’ calls with Jayd and guest experts for continuing education and support.
- 3 Day Advanced Training for Experienced PMU Artists $5500 (Two-year machine experience using magnum needles. We will be checking portfolio to confirm if you meet advanced requirements)
- Nightly Homework Assignments to get you familiar with learning skin tones, using your tattoo pen and building your portfolio
- 50+ Hours of Training to set you up for success, feeling 110% confident in your new skills as a Camouflage Tattoo Artist
- Creative Content (photos and videos) captured to help jumpstart your career and lead prospecting
- View Mentorship Roadmap
- Lunch is Provided
- Small Group, Intimate Trainings Maxed at 4 Students
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: JUNE SOLD OUT! AUGUST 22-26th OPEN
Our training process is limited and selective, requiring all students to apply. Once we review your application, we will be calling you for a phone interview to see that we’re a fit to ensure this will be a long-lasting mentorship that’s fulfilling for both parties.
Requirements to Participate:
1) Completed Bloodborne Pathogen
2) Research your State’s tattooing licensing laws (we’ve created a free guide to help you start the process)
3) Deposit of $2500 is required to secure and hold your upcoming training dates and applies towards your final balance. Balance to be paid in full on the first day of training.
Everyone comes from different backgrounds (whether you’re new to the beauty industry or an experienced tattoo artist) so the one-on-one attention allows me the flexibility to tailor each training to best serve the individuals. I ask that you be flexible, open to learning and evolving as this new procedure continues to grow in the continuing years.
Apply to Train with Jayd:
Scar/Stretch Mark Tattoo and SMP training Reviews
loved jayd and studio conceal!!
Jayd was an amazing instructor! She was very informative, detailed, kind, and genuine! Gave a ton of tips and tricks and made sure I fully understood each concept before moving on. Always made sure all my questions were answered and made me feel very comfortable!
Stretch mark camouflage
Trained with the BEST!!!
I just completed the Brazilian camouflage course with instructor Jade Hernandez, and it was the absolute, best experience!
I am a licensed esthetician of over 15 years and am always looking to grow and expand… I learned about scar camouflage and did some research on education and certification. And hands down, Jade really stood out!
I was not dissapointed. Sooooo professional, clean, thorough, in- depth, intensive, but most of all fun!
Jade’s passion for her work really shines through!
Shes’s always looking to improve and refine her work, and love her mad scientist approach to producing the best quality of scar camouflage possible!
She does not hesitate to share her trade secrets and is so attentive to every detail of your education here.
It is evident her goal is to make sure you are completely prepared and confident to start your camouflage services before you leave with your certificate!
Her assistant Barclay is so amazing as well and they work so seamlessly together!
1000% happy with my experience here at Studio Conceal and feel so ready to implement this amazing service in my own studio!!!
Sweet Spot Hilo
Training with Jayd
I did a LOT researching for many months I finally chose Jayd as my camouflage teacher. Jayd was extremely sweet, professional, and very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and really made me feel ready to go out and help people feel amazing again. Because Jayd I feel confident and ready to start camouflaging.If your planning to take a class on scars and stretch mark camouflaged Jayd is your girl.I was very impressed and really enjoyed the class.. so much information.
Jayd not only is an amazing artist, she’s a great teacher. This is not an easy thing to find. I have learned so much from her and her amazing assistant Barclay! I feel so confident in my training and Im so excited to get started.
UNSURE IF CAMOUFLAGE TATTOOING IS FOR YOU?
Get the E-Book & Find Out!
GET THE E-BOOK
Map to Becoming a Camouflage Tattoo Artist
Interested in learning the art of camouflage tattooing? Thinking of changing careers, but need more info? I’m way ahead of you. This is the business black book that will give you everything you need to know, including:
- A roadmap on how to get certified in camouflage tattooing
- The many different camouflage niches you can jump into
- The 5 things I wish I had known before I invested into my first trainer (so you don’t make the same mistakes!)
- Rules, regulations, and risks involved in what we do as tattooists
- What a typical workday looks like behind the scenes
- Initial start-up costs, including what tattoo pens to buy, etc.
- And so much more!